Choose Grove Lumber & Building Supplies for Lumber That’s a Cut Above
We are proud to offer a huge range of lumber and building supplies to both residential and commercial customers. We are proud of our reputation in the industry. We are proud to provide a high level of support from everyone from home hobbyists to seasoned professionals. Whoever you are and whatever your lumber needs, you can expect quality products and exceptional service.
We carry Trus Joist® products from Weyerhaeuser because we believe they are the best engineered lumber materials on the market. They offer predictable performance and each piece is designed to work with others from the manufacturer. This helps boost efficiency and increase the quality of the finished product at the same time.
Some of the engineered lumber products we offer include:
- TJI® Joists. These offer dimensional stability to resist twisting, shrinking, warping, and other issues that can result in squeaky floors.
- TimberStrand® LSL. A great choice for many different applications ranging from tall walls to sill plates, from rim boards to beams.
- Parallam® PSL. When you need long, clear spans that can handle heavy loads, both interior and exterior, this is a great choice.
- Microllam® LVL. A top choice for window openings, garage door headers, and other similar spaces, this option is very versatile and capable of standing up to heavy loads.
These are just a few examples of the engineered lumber options available to you when you shop with Grove Lumber.
Oriented Strand Board (OSB) Products and Panels
With Grove Lumber you have access to a huge variety of OSB products for your job site. You will appreciate the incredible performance this plywood offers, and the value that you can only get with MDF. There is a reason that builders turn to Weyerhaeuser products over and over again. Not only do they have more than 100 years of experience making high-quality products and sourcing materials that are in line with the SFI Fiber Sourcing Standard, but they also have a long list of options to meet just about any need.
- Oriented strand board (OSB) is often used for wall and roof sheathing and for floor decking. It is a very versatile structural panel with many uses.
- We can help you choose the right plywood for your needs, whether you need high performance, lightweight options, or choices with beautiful qualities – we have you covered.
- Medium-density fiberboard (MDF) is often the choice of experienced woodworkers due to the fact that it has a very smooth finish and the core is consistent throughout.
Whether you know just what you need or you need help discovering the right option for you, we can help at Grove Lumber.
Due to the fact that Weyerhaeuser has such a precision manufacturing system, and the fact that their process control is so high, it is not surprising that they get a mill-direct supply. What does this mean for your needs? It means they get consistent, reliable lumber and that it can be delivered right when you need it – where you need it. There are two options: Western Lumber and Southern Lumber.
There are eight sawmills within the Western United States and Western Canada that they use to ensure a diverse range of options for all types of markets. This gives you just about anything you could possibly need for almost all western species. Western lumber is sourced from Alberta, British Columbia, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.
Southern Pine is one of the most popular options for specialty needs like framing and treated-wood applications. Southern pine production comes from Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, and Oklahoma.